[Rhodes22-list] 175 vs 130 Genoa

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Mon Nov 23 19:01:43 EST 2020

I like the sound and added hassle of the second sail. The boat is generally
so easy to sail... gimme something to do! Lol  Anyone have an archive link
to appease my curiosity in the details?

.... I'm excited to be able to sail in the same direction for more than 15
minutes!!

I want to say, as I can get away with it this week, how thankful we are for
this community.  We learn so much, we have fun, we are smart people, and
it's just... swell.

Smooth sailing,