[Rhodes22-list] Scupper question.

peter beckerman recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 23:22:02 EDT 2023

Hi All,   Yesterday a friend and I picked up my new-to-me 86 Rhodes!  It was a long day and the sun would set soon, so I decided to do a quick project and remove the locks off the Lazarette and pop-top so I could get them re-keyed (seller didn't have the keys).  As I was working on the Lazarette, I looked down and saw the ground through a drain hole in the cockpit sole.  I hadn't previously noticed that and got nervous.  Is that what I should be seeing, or should there be something there to prevent water intrusion?

Thanks,   Peter