[Rhodes22-list] Scupper question.

Ken Simolo kensimolo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 23:49:04 EDT 2023

 Hi Peter,

They do have a drain like that.

Ken

On April 9, 2023 at 11:22:29 PM, peter beckerman via Rhodes22-list (
rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org) wrote:

Hi All,   Yesterday a friend and I picked up my new-to-me 86 Rhodes!  It
was a long day and the sun would set soon, so I decided to do a quick
project and remove the locks off the Lazarette and pop-top so I could get
them re-keyed (seller didn't have the keys).  As I was working on the
Lazarette, I looked down and saw the ground through a drain hole in the
cockpit sole.  I hadn't previously noticed that and got nervous.  Is that
what I should be seeing, or should there be something there to prevent
water intrusion?

Thanks,   Peter