[Rhodes22-list] Sailpro 20 or 25" shaft?

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 07:27:45 EDT 2023

Tom,

Buy the 25” outboard. I have had that on 2 Rhodes 22s & it is the best
length for the boat. I sail around the Boston harbor islands & some
offshore up & down the New England coast. I also had a 15” shaft outboard
on my 1st Rhodes. I lowered the mount by 3” and everyone sat on the port
side while motoring. It worked but was no nearly as good as the 25”.

Thanks and Stay Well,
Stephen Staum
s/v Pinafore
Needham, MA