[Rhodes22-list] Sailpro 20 or 25" shaft?

Jay Friedland jayf401 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 21:47:44 EDT 2023

I can’t speak specifically to the mounting, which I got to assume is standard transom type clamping. I’ve been using a Yamaha 9.9, 25” since 2002, which replaced a Merc 20”. It gives me more bite in all wave action, especially in boat wakes, where the Merc cavitated often. I see no downside where I sail, coastal ocean and open bay.

Jay Friedland
S/V Wanderlust, ‘97