[Rhodes22-list] Forward windows on R22

peter beckerman recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 3 11:32:06 EST 2023

Roger,    Those port covers sound like just the thing to save me the trouble of draining the wells when I visit my boat after it rains (ie. every weekend all summer long).  If it's not too much trouble, could you get some more photos of them in action once we get back into sailing season.  I'd love to see how the scoop function works so I can make (or have made) a set of my own.
Thanks (again)     Peter.
Ps.  I epoxied my tiller handle yesterday per your instructions and will give it a week or two under clamps to set up.  So far everything went very smoothly.  Fingers crossed.