[Rhodes22-list] Boat cover for Rhodes22

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sun Dec 3 21:18:30 EST 2023

I put the mast down, use it as a ridge pole, and cover the boat with a tarp.  I don't use any additional structure for support.  The tarp is attached to the trailer using every grommet to keep it tight and spread the load.  Cost is in the low three figures.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988,2016)