[Rhodes22-list] Boat cover for Rhodes22

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Mon Dec 4 06:56:23 EST 2023

Sure.
Drop the mast  and lash it to the bow pulpit and stern cradle then put a tarp over it. I have used various types over the years but the clear poly, 30’ x 40’ works best. It has a mesh reinforcement. It’s not 30 x 40’ finished and fits well. I cover the mast with a piece of old tarp to reduce friction over the mast.   I use plastic clamps from Hope depot to seal the front and back.
I jack the front of the mast up a bit further on a wood stand lashed down to the deck. I do this to have more room under the tarp to work, but it’s not necessary.  A photo is attached I hope.
Ric sv Dadventure
Hampton Bays NY