[Rhodes22-list] Boat cover for Rhodes22

Bruce Greenwald bmg18 at me.com
Mon Dec 4 20:28:18 EST 2023

Tom, I had a boat cover made a number of years ago by The Canvas Store in Huntington LI. It never fit quite right and the owner, who promised to make the required repairs, never did.  Their customer service was terrible and, I believe, the owner made a number of misrepresentations.  Having said that, I managed to use it for a couple of years before I went back to shrinkwrapping.  I have the cover (it came in 3 pieces) and, notwithstanding the $2000 I spent on it, am happy to pass it on to the first taker for the cost of shipping.  Someone who is a little handy can probably improve it significantly.  If interested, you can respond to my email off the List.

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach
Shelter Island NY