[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Boat Pull - 1DEC23

PBR pbryanriley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 17:26:57 EST 2023

Mike,
Is that original factory paint on your CB?

My boat(s) are in Southern Shores NC (~Kitty Hawk).  Barnacles can be
pretty bad pretty fast based on the power boat experience I saw last
summer.  While I was in Denver I built a Gantry to lift the front of the
rhodes and pulled the trailer out and applied bottom paint easily but did
not get up into the CB trunk or on the CB.  I supposed most marine growth
needs sunlight so it shouldn't be a big concern....  But what about
barnacles?  Do you have barnacle issues in your area?  but other than the
leading edge your CB looks barnacle free?

Thanks all for any advice on not needing to worry about the CB and trunk OR
advice on how to get paint in there.

Patrick