[Rhodes22-list] Fiber-glassing in Winter?

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Dec 9 16:32:35 EST 2023

I have some experience moving the boat from trailer to jack stands in my driveway, and I think you're right to reject that route.  It's a fussy process that takes me most of a day (each way), and the boat doesn't end up anywhere near high enough to expose most of the centerboard.

Unfortunately, I can't advise on doing fiberglass work in cooler weather.

I assume you've considered and rejected removing the centerboard from the boat to do the work.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)