[Rhodes22-list] Message test

jpd9668 jpd9668 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 08:56:08 EST 2023

Peter,Regarding settings, my Sender or From name is my email address. I've tried to change it to my name to no effect.Joe DempseySent via the Samsung Galaxy S23 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Peter Nyberg <peter at sunnybeeches.com> Date: 12/15/23  10:14 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: The Rhodes 22 Email List <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org> Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Message test There is a setting that may be preventing a copy of posts to the list being sent back to the sender.  This setting can be accessed through the email admin page on the website: http://www.rhodes22.org/email-admin.htmlAt the bottom of this page, click on the button that says ‘Unsubscribe or edit options’.On the next page, you can sign into your account using your email and password.  If you don’t remember your password, there’s a button you can click to have it sent to you.Once in, the setting that controls this behavior is labeled ‘Receive your own posts to the list?’.  Also, you can check to see if your posts are getting through to the list by checking the archive pages: http://www.rhodes22.org/email-archives.html—Peter> On Dec 15, 2023, at 3:44 PM, Graham Stewart <gstewart.gm at gmail.com> wrote:> > Messages that I post to the list don't come back to me anymore. As a result> I can't tell if they are reaching the membership.> Is my message reaching the list?> Can anyone tell me why my messages are not coming back to me?> > Thanks> Graham Stewart> gstewart.gm at gmail.com