[Rhodes22-list] Message test

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Dec 16 21:19:16 EST 2023

Joe,

In truth, I don’t really know much about the inner workings of the Maiman software that makes the list work.  If changing settings on the Admin page didn’t have the effect you wanted, then I’d guess the answer might be in the settings of your email client app.

In any event, if you always ’sign’ you name at the bottom of your posts, then we will alway know who you are.

:)

—Peter