[Rhodes22-list] cruising chute halyard

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Thu Jul 6 16:39:24 EDT 2023

I'm in the process of rebuilding a used IMF mast.  I picked it up recently for a long song.
The used one I have has no Halyards at all, internal or external.
I also bought a used Doyle UPS so I need at least one halyard and the topping lift
I will need to replace the masthead or drill new holes and add the requisite sheaves.
In the meantime I am using the Continental Rig I always had.
Ric
Dadventure

Richard F. Stott, AIA, LEED AP
ric at stottarchitecture.com