[Rhodes22-list] Traveler modifications

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Tue Jul 18 21:16:24 EDT 2023

Chris,

I'm glad you've sorted out the primary issue with your traveler.  It is quite sensitive to line tension.  Something else that might help a little bit would be to turn the whole contraption around.  That cleat gizmo on the sliding car that holds the end of the line should face aft.  The line you pull to move the car should be on the cockpit side of the assembly.

--Peter