[Rhodes22-list] Trailer Trouble

recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 21 22:13:06 EDT 2023

Peter,
   Thank goodness no one was hurt and your boat wasn't damaged!  That's the sort of thing that gives me nightmares, especially as I have a single axle trailer.  When you know more about exactly what caused this please let us know.
    I must have missed you by just a bit as I was traveling from Rockland to Hartford and eventually to Pittsburgh yesterday (not with my boat).  After watching some of your videos I had been expecting a week of beautiful views of the Maine Coast, but all I saw was fog and lobster pots.  I had a great time in spite of it though.
   I hope your repairs are speedy.  Best of luck.

Peter