[Rhodes22-list] Engine lift winch

BARRY RUEHLEN ruehbl at msn.com
Sun Jun 11 07:41:20 EDT 2023

I agree with the assessment that the electric winch is very nice as long as it works. We have however, been fighting the electric wench system on a couple different levels in our current makeover our Rhodes. Ours is a winch made to pull a boat onto a trailer, so it's quite robust. I can check the name if anyone wants to know. Haven't had her in the water yet, but it works fine while sitting on our trailer. lol. We have so many other issues, that it didn't come to mind to just get it out of the way. In our salt water environment, who knows how long anything electrical is going to last. I look forward to the pictures as well. I know they make off the shelf systems also.
Barry