[Rhodes22-list] Rudder uphaul

Bruce Greenwald bmg18 at me.com
Thu Jun 22 10:27:49 EDT 2023

It’s not a jam cleat. Maybe I described incorrectly. It’s mounted on the aft side of the rudder head and looks like one-half of a cam cleat on one side and just a clear space adjacent to allow the line to drop. Haven’t found a source yet and don’t know if it has a special name.

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach
Shelter Island NY

Sent from my iPhone