[Rhodes22-list] Rudder uphaul

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Thu Jun 22 11:08:31 EDT 2023

Oh - I know what they are.
My ’86 came with one for the Jib Furling line, one for the rudder and one for the manual motor lift.
I have replaced them all now the Harkin  Micro-cam cleats.
The RWO cleats work better, because the cleating angles are more compatible, but they do  not last very long.
If you replace the RWO blocks, be sure to buy extras.
These are ‘Cam cleats’ produced by a company in the UK Called “RWO Sailing”
Here is therein link:
https://rwo-marine.com/
They sell a few different sizes. This is the same company that makes the Turning blocks that go on the aft, trailing edge, of the Center board.
They are consuletly unique and I’ve never seen anything like them.
The website is not so easy to navigate.
It’s not easy, but I have purchased parts from them, including the CB blocks,

Richard F. Stott, AIA, LEED AP
ric at stottarchitecture.com
O -631-283-1777
C- 516-965-3164