[Rhodes22-list] Need new outboard

Jeff Smith Photo jeffsmithphoto at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 06:58:18 EDT 2023

When guys I hired were trying to install my Yamaha 8 horsepower electric
motor it went in the drink. So I need a new motor. The model I had is not
readily available so I'm considering other options. Getting a motor within
the next two weeks would allow us to do the North Channel Rendezvous toward
the end of July. The motors that are available are a Honda 9.9 and a
Mercury 15. Both Electric. There is also a five horsepower with electric
charging from Mercury. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.

Best Regards
Jeff Smith
www.http://JeffSmithPhoto.Net
732-236-1368