[Rhodes22-list] Running Rigging and Sun Damage

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 19:17:45 EDT 2023

Dave,

I have all of my new running rigging in hand, but unfortunately the tags
that came on the coils are only the order numbers etc.
I know the main and jib sheets are 3/8 sta-set polyester. I can't access my
old West Marine orders.
The main halyard and the centerboard line are 5/16ths. The halyard is much
stiffer than the sheets. And the c/b line is a softer, and more flexible.
The lengths of each, I got from the Rhodes 22 Owner's forum archives but
added a few ft to each.

The information is in the Archives for January 2003.
I know it's not much to go on, but this is how I figured it out.