[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22

jpd9668 jpd9668 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 14:12:14 EDT 2023

Hey Jim, Welcome to The List. What do you consider reasonable?Joe Dempsey Trojan 42  m/v Voyager  Former Rhodes 22s/v Respite  Deltaville, VASent via the Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, an AT&T 5G smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: JAMES DUNNIE JR <jldunnie at comcast.net> Date: 5/11/23  11:48 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22 Hi folks,I’m new to the mailing list, but think that I have read most everything on the site!As I’m recently retired, I am looking for a reasonably price Rhodes 22.  I have had a trailerable sailboat in the past, and believe the Rhodes 22 would fit my current needs/wants.  If you are selling your boat or know of a boat for sale, I would appreciate any leads.Thanks,Jim