[Rhodes22-list] Looking for a Rhodes 22

Goodness spreadgoodnews at gmail.com
Thu May 11 14:34:17 EDT 2023

I have a free 1973 R-22. These were the thick heavy hulls.  Deck has already partially seperated from the hull due to corroded aluminum pop rivets that holds these boats together (not kidding); so would be easy to completely seperate and rebuild interior while standing up!  Then glass /bolt back together for an actual dry R-22.
Needs a trailer and a lot of $, and hard work.
Lol but hey thats a Rhodes.
On the positive side, Great hull design and for this one i have a taller mast that can custom offset the low power original sail plan for this heavier hand laid cloth hull.
All free for hauling.

Spreadgoodnews at gmail.com