[Rhodes22-list] Pop top mast fitting

Ken Simolo kensimolo at gmail.com
Mon May 15 00:03:19 EDT 2023

I had to drop the mast to remove the pin.  Mine had bent as well and I made
a repplacement rather than bending the original back.

You can use a bungee etc to secure the block to the mast.  We did that
until the end of the season and then repaired the block when the past was
down for the winter.

Ken

On May 14, 2023 at 11:54:27 PM, Peter via Rhodes22-list (