[Rhodes22-list] Pop top mast fitting

recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 11:49:50 EDT 2023

Thanks, that's what I figured. I was hoping there was a simpler path. Bungee (or similar) it is!

Peter     On Monday, May 15, 2023, 12:03:21 AM EDT, Ken Simolo <kensimolo at gmail.com> wrote:

 #yiv3850362340 body{font-family:Helvetica, Arial;font-size:13px;}I had to drop the mast to remove the pin.  Mine had bent as well and I made a repplacement rather than bending the original back.
You can use a bungee etc to secure the block to the mast.  We did that until the end of the season and then repaired the block when the past was down for the winter.
Ken