[Rhodes22-list] Selling "La Roussette"

Jeff Kantor canusmajor54 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 18:18:46 EDT 2023

I'm moving along.  I want to see her going to a good custodian who can
bring her potential to full realization.

1973 Rhodes 22 Continental “La Roussette”

Ready to sail with Rolly Tasker Main, GBI 160 Furler, Nissan NS8B kicker
with remote on tiller control.  Garelick Motor Mount.  Updated kick up
rudder and traveler.  LED lighting and updated electrical panel.  Main and
lazarette bilge pumps.  Porta Pottie.  Upgrades ready to install include
CDI Furler, Stainless Bow Pulpit and Stern Rail.  Bimini, Pop Top
Enclosure.  Cabin seating cushions (and numerous spares) as well as V Berth
and Cockpit Cushions.  These are from a conglomeration of sets and can
benefit from custom coverings.  Have extra standing rigging, boom,
traveler, rudder.  Cabin Top Hatch Lid.  Has GBI Mast Raising System Winch
and Crutch as well as Homebuilt crutch to fit without Stern Rail. Trailer
is modified per specs from the R22 Group List with new (appropriate)
springs and tires.  Asking $3500.
Text before calling, or leave a message. Email is always OK.

Jeff Kantor
917.825.5380