[Rhodes22-list] Pop top enclosue

Joe Dempsey jpd9668 at gmail.com
Sun May 28 13:30:13 EDT 2023

Peter,
First, the Poptop enclosure does not go above the boom like the Boom Room does. Ensure that the snaps on the enclosure properly align with those on the cabin trunk. I begin by snapping the forward edges to the cabin trunk and wrapping the mast. Follow that with snapping the sides then the cockpit snaps and companionway. It's pretty simple. If you have the boom room, begin by placing the bows across the boom and get a couple of snaps on either side snapped to balance the "bundle". Then line up the velcro hook tape from the forward edge of the boom room to the corresponding velcro  on the enclosure.  Here some pics from my former R22, "Respite" as well as a great PTE folding plan that someone had posted on The List.  Hope this helps.

Joe Dempsey
Trojan 42
M/V Voyager
Ex-Rhodes 22