[Rhodes22-list] Pop top enclosue

recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com recorderguy2001 at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 17:38:45 EDT 2023

Hi Joe,
 Thanks for the response. I don't have the boom room and didn't run the pop top enclosure over the boom. I think I was just a little gun shy about pulling on the fabric. I'll experiment with different sequences for snapping it on until I find one that fits me (pun intended).
 Thanks for the folding instructions. Roger originally posted those and I used them after I decided to "ask the list before I do something I regret".

Cheers,