[Rhodes22-list] Pop top enclosue

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sun May 28 21:47:34 EDT 2023

Peter,

During the time my 1988 boat was being recycled by General Boats, I indicated to Stan that I wanted a pop-top-enclosure.  Stan said he didn't have one, so I asked the list, and found someone willing to sell one that he wasn't using.  Stan then asked me to send the new-to-me PTE to him in Edenton, so that he could have snaps installed on the boat that would line up.

My point being that these things are not universal, and that it's entirely possible that your PTE doesn't really fit the snap points installed on your boat.  I wouldn't assume that just by pulling harder, that you can make it work.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)