[Rhodes22-list] Anchoring

Mitch Mitchell mitchpadl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 15:12:51 EDT 2023

I just discovered after washing my boat that I have a slight leak at the
upper shroud chainplate. I took off the interior trim and saw the same tang
(t-shap) that Todd showed. Has anyone rebedded the topside piece? I don't
really want to unscrew the two bolts/screws in the toe rail and find that I
can't put them back.
[image: Shroud attachment.jpg]