[Rhodes22-list] Solar panels?

Tom Van Heule tom.vanheule at intrinsicprograms.com
Sun Nov 5 17:47:23 EST 2023

Why did they have 4 batteries? Might be a herring... But my boat had 2 with
the factory setup from 2011 and the small panels wired as peter described.

If it wasn't for indoor storage I wouldn't have turned the batteries off.
In the slip I could leave the lights on and not have to connect to shore
power or worry.