[Rhodes22-list] Bottom Paint - Trailer Bunks

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 12:44:18 EDT 2023

Chris,

There is a whole procedure described in the archives. You start by lowering
the tongue of the trailer stern as high as possible. Then you block the
stern up. Once you have the Stern blocked, then you jack the tongue up as
high, as possible. You can use a floor jack and blocks if necessary. Block
the bow.
Once the bow is blocked bring the trailer back level. That should give you
a few inches between the hull and bunks. I know Slim (Steve Alm) posted
pics in the Archives about a decade ago.

Todd T