[Rhodes22-list] Rigging the main sheet

Weiss, Robert L rweiss at siu.edu
Mon Oct 9 20:28:39 EDT 2023

The way the Rhodes 22 is rigged was a major selling point for me -- easy to single hand with the main sheet in the back instead of in the way of the cabin entrance. Main sheet attaches to the end of the boom and the traveler which is held between the two backstays. This photo is a little strange because of the wide angle, but you
can see where the lines run.

[cid:c4ef13ee-fcd6-4017-b8e9-3b628075485b]

Robert L Weiss Jr.
Director of Music
First United Methodist Carbondale, IL
Professor Emeritus, SIUC