[Rhodes22-list] 2007 Trailmaster trailer question

Bob Garrant bgarrant at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 14:14:56 EDT 2023

Roger
I bought my Rhodes in 2017 and it stayed in the water for two seasons
before I got a trailer and hauled it out for the winter. Since then I’ve
hauled it out at the end of every season.
I wish I had asked the haul out question back then.
I’ve always been guessing about how to get it seated against the bow stop.
The explanation was exactly what I needed
Thanks very much

Bob
s/v Sail la Vie