[Rhodes22-list] 2007 Trailmaster trailer question

Ric Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Wed Oct 18 16:28:10 EDT 2023

Great description by Roger. I don’t like the sliding and braking step and try to get it right from the beginning.
The  ramp angle plays a part in where the stop should be. My ramp is very steep. I move the stop as far forward as possible.  When the boat is lifted out of the water the bow will rise away from the stop. You may  have to adjust (ease) the winch tension once the boat is out.
Ric
Dadventure
Sent from my iPhone