[Rhodes22-list] 2007 Trailmaster trailer question

DAVID BERG davidmberg at mac.com
Wed Oct 18 16:34:28 EDT 2023

Matt,

If your trailer is like mine (Triad) in my experience I think you want to get the entire trailer bunks just below the water surface. Of course depending on the slope of the ramp you may have to back in deep or use the extension. The water was super low at my landing this fall, but I was just able to manage without using the extension.

I'm willing to come assist you with landing and lowering the mast if I'm available when you're ready.

Dave
(612) 716-7510