[Rhodes22-list] Anchoring

Rick Lange sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:25:11 EDT 2023

The worst experience was 150 yd out from a breakwall protecting the marina
entrance I was headed toward in 20 Kt wind. When my windward upper shroud
chainplate let go, I KISS anchored because I was also out of gas..  I
managed to call for a tow anchored only 25 yd from the rocks.

Regards,

Rick Lange