[Rhodes22-list] Anchoring

Mitch Mitchell mitchpadl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 21:30:54 EDT 2023

Thanks for all of the Info and viewpoints! Looks like I'm going to have to
install some chocks and then try some different anchoring techniques. I'll
look through the archives and see if anyone has posted about installing
chocks. I guess they will need some sort of backing plate. If anyone knows
the size and could let me know that would be great. Thanks again! By the
way, [image: DSC_7762.jpg]
had a beautiful sail on Assawoman Bay today!