[Rhodes22-list] Anchoring

Rick Lange sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 11:52:39 EDT 2023

Hi Roger,

It was 10 or more years ago and I hired the repair, although I do recall
the plate itself did not fail and pulled clean out.  So it was the
fasteners or the bedding for them that failed.

I was beating hard into a heavy chop, winds about 20 kt.  That's a lot of
sway and pounding for the IMF mast.  Along with the repair, I added a
compression post and had stringers installed under the inner edges of the
cockpit benches.

Regards,

Rick Lange