[Rhodes22-list] Anchoring

Bob Garrant bgarrant at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 20:59:12 EDT 2023

I have to say that I have learned a lot about anchoring and a few other
things during the exchange between two fellow Rhodies. I think there are
good ideas from both sides so it’s up to each of us to apply these as we
feel appropriate.
Thanks very much for sharing your knowledge and your experience.

Bob Garrant
s/v Sail la Vie
Kent Island, MD