[Rhodes22-list] Anchoring

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 19:30:40 EDT 2023

Roger, Rick, All,

I can not remember much about the upper shroud chainplates which run up
through the toe rail; or how the deck to hull joint is constructed for that
matter, but here are a few pictures I took from my old 1976 model Rhodes
22.  The previous owner cut a section of the cabin liner out with a series
of drilled holes. The chainplate consisted of two tangs, crossed and bolted
together. I never investigated them any more than making sure the nuts were
tight. But looking back at the pictures now, I can't figure out where the
heads of the bolts were, but guess they were behind the rub rail. (?) I
have never taken the rub rail off any of the three Rhodes 22s I've owned.

Todd T