[Rhodes22-list] Boat for sale

Stan Spitzer stan at generalboats.com
Sun Sep 3 12:59:22 EDT 2023

If this is who I am guessing it is, I feel terrible. Even if it is none
of my business, can you tell me why.  Maybe there is something I can
do.  Even if it is already sold I dearly am entitled to know why.  After
all it is my baby and I am way too old (97 1/2) to make any more.  Plus
with no more Ramblin Rose what girl will give in to no man that's livin
(close to) one hundred years.  Please,

stan