[Rhodes22-list] Looking for used R22 Stern Rail

Tom Hyatt thyatt at mica.edu
Mon Sep 4 15:12:28 EDT 2023

I'm continuing to work on my 1978 Rhodes 22 and am in the market for a
stern rail. The one currently on the boat is made of fairly thin aluminum
and the parts are  riveted together.It's not very strong and I wouldn't
trust it to hold anyone's weight in bad weather.

If anyone has any ideas where I might pick up a used one or parts that I
can put together to make one that might come close to matching the stern
rails I've seen on newer R22's, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Hyatt
S/V Eliza Jane