[Rhodes22-list] Cruising upgrade dream list

Alexander Cole colealexander at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 6 20:04:01 EDT 2023

Does anybody fly an asymmetrical spinnaker?    I’m looking for rigging ideas and a source.    I have a 2002, 2017 refit with IMF.    There is an unused block at the masthead, but a pulpit anchor will affect block placement for the bottom.    I assume turning blocks would be needed aft somewhere for sheets?   From Doyle’s page I think an A1 would be the most general purpose?

Also, has anybody installed an autopilot?    I’m having trouble finding the 3” pedastal for Raymarine’s product, as listed on the user group help sheet.

Alex