[Rhodes22-list] Cruising upgrade dream list

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Sep 6 21:26:23 EDT 2023

Alex,

To answer your last question first, here is the definitive write-up by Bill Wickman from our Document Library about installing a Raymarine ST-1000 on a Rhodes 22: http://www.rhodes22.org/document.html?documents/TillerPilotSetuponRhodes22.pdf

I followed Bill's approach on my boat.  It does not involve the use of pedestal, which I wouldn't want in my cockpit.

I don't have a spinnaker, but I do have a Doyle UPS, which I suppose is more like a jib, but doesn't use the fore-stay for support.  I just use it with the standard jib blocks and winches.

--Peter