[Rhodes22-list] Repositioning the mainsheet traveler

Tom Hyatt thyatt at mica.edu
Fri Apr 12 10:28:18 EDT 2024

Hi Peter:

Thanks for the reply. I have thought of that possibility. I guess I won't
really know until I get her out under sail and see how it goes in that
configuration.
 And by water, Peter, thanks for all of the great work on the web site. As
a retired IT guy, I know the difficulties and challenges of database
conversions, user interfaces and user support. You have clearly given a lot
of thought to getting it right.

Tom