[Rhodes22-list] Repositioning the mainsheet traveler

Graham Stewart gstewart.gm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 11:40:23 EDT 2024

I attached the traveler bar to the stern pulpit. In that position, it
blends in with the stern rail and doesn't create another barrier to
reaching the motor. I have posted information on this arrangement in the
past with pictures. Of course, you want to make sure that the stern rail is
installed and held together adequately for the stresses involved.

Graham Stewart
Agile 76