[Rhodes22-list] Repositioning the mainsheet traveler

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Fri Apr 12 12:34:26 EDT 2024

Naturally, I was using the rhodes22.net web interface to read Graham's post.  He mentioned having posted pictures of his traveler arrangement, and I wanted to see if I could find those.  So, I clicked on Graham's name to go to his profile page, then clicked on the tab that will display  a list of all of his attachments, and quickly scrolled through the thumbnail images.  When I found what I was looking for, I clicked on a link to open the associated post, and voila:

https://www.rhodes22.net/email-archives.html?post=104513

--Peter

> On 2024-04-12, at 11:40:23 EDT, Graham Stewart wrote:
>
> I attached the traveler bar to the stern pulpit. In that position, it blends in
> with the stern rail and doesn't create another barrier to reaching the motor. I
> have posted information on this arrangement in the past with pictures. Of
> course, you want to make sure that the stern rail is installed and held together
> adequately for the stresses involved.
>

> Graham Stewart
> Agile 76

[ Sent From rhodes22.net ]