[Rhodes22-list] New search feature link bug?

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Apr 12 13:50:22 EDT 2024

Peter,

I love the new web interface on Rhodes22.net.

The link that you sent with the email below points to Rhodes22.net as:
https://www.rhodes22.net/email-archives.html?post=104513

The original MailMan list stored the web page at Rhodes22.org as:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2021-March/087618.html

The first time that I click on the Rhodes22.net link, the web browser displays:
https://www.rhodes22.net/email-archives.html
seemingly throwing away the "post" attribute.
The same is true if the link is pasted into the browser.

If I repeat clicking on the link, the browser displays the desired page the second time.
This activity is seen on both Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.

Hmmm....

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY