[Rhodes22-list] Water in the Cabin

Reuben Mezrich reuben.mezrich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 09:29:49 EST 2024

Turns out the lithium battery (4kwh) and charger that was located under the
aft portion of the V-berth was partially submerged and the dealer (Mastry)
has determined that both were ruined and have to be replaced. the cost of
that is ~$3,000 which is substantially more than an 8 or 9hp Tohatsu
outboard with electric start would be So...i think its time for me to give
up on electric outboards and go with a conventional gas outboard.
My question is what size shaft do I want....15" or 20"

Reuben Mezrich
cell: 410-499-8922
Pelican Cove in Sarasota and Back Bay, Boston